History of Orthodoxy in Bloomington

1959 – Holy Trinity Orthodox Mission (ROCA) begins holding services, served by Fr. Wladimir Strelnizki

1971 – Fr. James Rousakis (GOA)

begins coming from Indianapolis to serve a monthly pan-Orthodox Divine Liturgy

1984 – St. John Clamicus Mission (ROCA) holds services, served by Fr. Chad Williams

1988 – Fr. Andrew Harmon (AOCA) begins serving weekly pan-Orthodox Divine Liturgies

1989 – Pan-Orthodox community becomes a mission of the Antiochian Archdiocese of North America

1994 – Fr. Athanasius Wilson is assigned as full-time pastor of All Saints Orthodox Mission

1997 – The mission is elevated to the status of parish, becoming All Saints Orthodox Church

2001 – All Saints builds the first phase of it’s church complex on 24 acres of land on South Fairfax Road

2006 – Fr. Athanasius Wilson retires; Fr. Peter Jon Gillquist is assigned as pastor of All Saints Orthodox Church