We’re here for you!
Join us for church services, gather at the Webbs for a meal and conversation. For dates & times, see our News & Events page.
- A church home away from home; Home-cooked meals; Feasts and fasts and festivals.
- A place to hang – no pressure; People who listen and really care what you think; A safe place accepting everyone without judgment or prejudice; Real conversation about issues and topics that concern you.
- Holy bread, wine, oil and water; Restoring the world as a sacred place; Communion with God and one another.
- Laughter among friends who share your values; People with experiences and skills and time to talk; Folks who will walk alongside through the muck of life; Helping people in need.
- Trees, ponds, woods, paths and shrines where there is stillness; A place of deep and abiding joy.
- Learning to live an Orthodox Christian life right where we are; Taking risks and doing audacious things for Christ.
Feel free to call, text or email any of us with questions, suggestions, or just to talk.
OCF Student Officers
- Miriam Fakhoury, President
- Victoria Martine
Howard & Rhonda Webb
3960 E Fenbrook Ln
Bloomington, IN 47401
Subdeacon Jon Weber
(812) 334-2938 firstname.lastname@example.org
Rev. Father Peter Jon Gillquist, Priest
(812) 824-3600 email@example.com